The Suitcase Clinic is a non-profit student-run organization, with all funding originating from the continuous work on grants done by the Administrative Coordinators, from the Associated Students of the University of California, and from generous gifts from members of the community. Any and all donations are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated. Donations can be monetary in nature or can include equipment for our clinics. We accept donations ranging from toiletries (razors, soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, lotion, etc.) to clothing, blankets and jackets. Please contact us via phone or e-mail to set up a pick up time or for more information about donating supplies to the Suitcase Clinic.
The Suitcase Clinic relies on fundraising and donations to run our three clinics. You can help us continue to serve the underserved community by making a monetary or item-based contribution to our organization following the instructions below.
- Click on this link (the page for the ASUC at justgive.org)
- Click on “Add to Basket”
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout” when finished
Amazon.com Wish List:
- Visit our wish list here: http://amzn.com/w/23CTQI70ZZ7JM
- Choose the items you wish to purchase for the Suitcase Clinic and select “Add to Cart” for each individual item
- Click on “Proceed to checkout” when done shopping
- Click on “Ship to this address” above “The Suitcase Clinic, Berkeley, CA” to ship items directly to the Suitcase Clinic
- Choose shipping/payment methods and complete the donation!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email the Administrative Coordinators. Thank you for your consideration!