Welcome students in the class,
Remember that your remaining blog entries are due before the last day of class on December 1st, 2011. Here are the instructions for posting on the blog:
We want you to write on any topics that relate to your unfolding experience in Suitcase, your perspectives on homelessness, any in-class topics that have been discussed, or other similar subjects related to Clinic. For example, your blog post could be about a story related to a clients experience with the clinic, a dinner that you recently served at clinic, or your interactions with clients, caseworkers, or service providers.
Although your thoughts may not be clinic related, please post a response that is related to homelessness, healthcare, the Suitcase Clinic, or any of the issues or topics related to these. If you wish to post something not clinic related, then contact Trevor Cline, the webmaster, and he can help walk you through the blog posting process.
Please enter your blog posts as a comment to this blog post,m “Fall 2011: Post Midterm Blog Posts.” Please do not copy and paste from Microsoft Word or other word processors- your blog post will get messed up! For the sake of your webmasters sanity, please write directly into the WordPress word box.
Here are Directions on how to Post your Reply and Comments to this Blog:
- Once on the blog portion of the website, please view posts labeled: “Week XX: Suitcase Clinic Class Blog”
- At the top of the post is a speech bubble with a number, currently at 0. Please click on this bubble and it will allow you to leave a “comment” on this main post; this will be your blog entry. Please use, as identifiers for us, your email, and at the end of your post write in your first name and Reading group UGSIs initials, For Example: “John-PT” if you are in Paulina and Trevor’s reading group.
- Your Reply to a Post from a Peer can be done by looking at the comments for the main post and clicking “Reaction” to a post from a peer and then writing in your Response to another Students Post.
- Your Blog Posts and Replies must be “approved” by the Site Administrator, so please do not be alarmed if they do not appear on the website immediately, and be sure to proofread before finalizing your blog post.
- For any questions, please email [email protected] and I will get back to you promptly.
- For a response post please write a minimum 300 word post, and for a reply to a response please write a minimum 150 words.