Dear Applicants, This semester we will be changing up the application process a bit.
The Classroom and first day of class is February 4th from 5pm-7pm , the room in 182 Dwinelle.
In order to participate with Suitcase Clinic this semester you have to complete the following:
1) Attend one of two informational meeting on Thursday January 21st or Thursday January 28th from 5-7pm in 182 dwinelle.
If you really cannot attend the 2nd info session you can come back to the website the following night for details but you would still need to signup for a weekend interview by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be time slots posted January 29th. But please try to make it to one of the two info sessions.
2) Download an application following the informational meeting and fill it out. (You cannot complete it until you finish the next 2 steps) 2010 Spring Class Application
3) Interviews will occur immediately after each info session. They will be short around 5-10 min just so we can get to know you. If you really can’t make the Sign up for an interview time by sending an email to email@example.com. January 29th. A schedule will be posted. BUT DON’T DO THIS UNTIL AFTER THE 2nd INFO SESSION. You will receive an email for your time slot. But try to stay for the interview during info session, trust me it won’t take long.
4) Attend one of 3 tours of our General, Youth, or Women’s clinic. You are welcome to attend all 3 tours.
1) The Youth and Womens tour will be on Monday (Jan 25 & Feb 1) 7:00pm, 7:30, 8pm. Meet in front of the RSF and sign in.
2) General Clinic will be on Tuesday (Jan 26 & Feb 2) 7:00 pm, 7:30pm, 8pm, 8:30pm. Meet in front of Sproul Fountain.
5) Turn in the application by Wednesday at 570 University Hall by 3 pm on February 3rd. 1st day to turn in application is January 27th.
6) If you are accepted you will either receive an email or call Wednesday night February 3rd or Morning of February 4th. Good luck!
Sincerely, Edward – Class Coordinator