Welcome students in the class,
Just a note, we expect lots of post this week, as this is the last week before the midterms and remember that at it is a course requirement to have 1 post and 1 response before the midterm!
Sorry about the Skipping of Week 6, certain activities prevented us from having Suitcase Class that week.
In the Week 7- Suitcase Class Blog- Non-Clinic, please post all of your non-clinic related blog posts in this section.
By Non-Clinic Blog, we mean Any topics relating to suitcase, your perspectives on homelessness, any in-class topics that have been discussed, or other similarly themed subjects not directly related to events that have occured in Clinic. For example, a post here could be about your perspective on a certain bill or legislation that may be directed towards homeless populations, or your personal thoughts on Domestic Violence, or mental health issues that often affect our clients.
Although your thoughts may not be clinic related, please post a response that is related to homelessness, healthcare, the Suitcase Clinic, or any of the issues or topics related to these.
Please Enter your Blog Posts as a Comment to this main Post,”Week 7- Suitcase Class Blog- Non-Clinic”
Here are Directions on how to Post your Reply and Comments to this Blog:
- Go to www.suitcaseclinic.org/blog
- Once on the blog portion of the website, please view posts Labeled: “Week XX: Suitcase Class Blog-Clinic” or “Week XX: Suitcase Class Blog-Non-Clinic”
- Each Week’s Posts will be Categorized into Clinic related experiences or non-clinic related posts.
- Scroll to the bottom of the post, and your blog post will be a “Reply” to the Main post, and as identifiers for us please include your email, and at the end of your post write in your first name and Reading group UGSIs initials, For Example: “John-FR” if you are in Fletcher and Rebecca’s Reading Group.
- Your Reply to a Post from a Peer can be done by looking at the comments for the main post and clicking “Reply” to a post from a peer and then writing in your Response to another Students Post.
- Your Blog Posts and Replies must be “approved” by the Site Administrator, so please do not be alarmed if they do not appear on the website immediately, and be sure to proofread before finalizing your blog post.
- For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a response post please write a minimum 300 word post, and for a reply to a response please write a minimum 150 words.